My Pocket Emo

Saturday, November 29, 2008

sad...


im feeling down right now...in my mind was all the same person...

y should i push myself for not bother, din care, act cold...

omg...i really dont know...

maybe there was a person appear in M's life...that make me have such feeling...sometimes when worried occupied ur mind...u will start to think...should i let go? at that short period, i wil probably wana let go because i sick of thingking and worried tht much...it somehow distract my mood...i hate tht feeling...bcoz it turns me to another person!! i cant take it~

so far i know that when ur love's 1 was always beside u...u will think tht tis relationship is worth to maintain becoz u trust...wht if tht's a long distance relationship? does this means no more trust...hmmm i agree...no matter how much u trust a person there is always a question in ur mind...will this person betray me? fool me?

hearing a lot of bad comment from frens...what should i do?

should i keep suffered like tis? or the time is up?

care is a kind of sincere feeling cum from heart...but if overload...it bcum burden...

careless is a mistake tht one's should avoid...if u dont...u will get into trouble...

sumtimes its tired to be a person...when u know u cant seperate urself for every1...

it seems betraying frens...but wht can u do? there was just only 1 U...u cant seperate and give away ur time to each of the important ppl in life...i feel guilty...for nt gd in expressing myself...maybe all this while i was used to keep everything for my own...but now i started to released out...and i feel better when there's ppl to share...but nt too much i know...ppl get annoyed...

now...im changing...

changing to be more strong,

acting the same way u used to act,

be the person tht im nt used to be in past,

dun blaim me for tis...i change bcoz of u!!!!

No comments: